Family based immigration and deportation defense.
Family Based Immigration
- Green Cards for Spouses and Immediate Relatives of Lawful Permanent Residents and U.S. Citizens
- Fiancé Visas (K Visas)
- Domestic Abuse/Battered Spouse (VAWA) Visas
- Renewal and Replacement of Green Cards
- Citizenship and Naturalization
Safe Haven Immigration
- Temporary Protected Status
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- U Visas for Victims of Crimes
- T Visas for Victims of Trafficking
Deportation Defense in Immigration Court
- If you or a family member is currently involved in deportation proceedings and has an immigration court hearing scheduled, contact us as soon as possible.
- We’ll develop a strategy for your case and represent you in court. Our job is to give you peace of mind and advocate on your behalf.
We believe that immigration law is about bringing families together and keeping them together. Immigration law is complex and there are rarely simple answers. It takes time for an attorney to carefully analyze a client’s immigration case.
If you choose to retain us to represent you, we will credit the $200 consultation to your account and it will be deducted from your total legal fee.
Contact Whitaker Legal, LLC to schedule your consultation now.
Call us: 410-207-9272
or click on the button to send us a message